Deputyship for property and finances affairs. That's my only option. The person still receives full pay from work. But is in hospital
Why do you say it is intrusive?
So I just fill them out as much as I can and hopefully it will be granted
Thank you for your answers.
All those forms are quite difficult for me
So do I leave this part blank on Cop1a?
Person lacks capacity
Hello, So I'm trying to apply for deputyship but really struggling to get this park of for Cop1a filled in 4.8 It is asking for: Does the person to whom the application relates have any money held in bank or building society accounts (or similar)? (You must include any money held at the Court Funds ...