[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi. I just want to thank you all for taking the time to reply. I felt so alone I thought I was going mad! You are right that I need to make some changes and am still considering changing the locks! I did manage to have a shower yesterday as I found out I could lock my door from the inside so I did! ...
She's 70 this year so yes dementia is a possibility. Yes she lives just a 10 minute walk away and walks her dogs up near us twice a day although there are plenty of places she could go. I feel so guilty talking about her this way. The kids think she's great and she'd do anything for them. I think it...
Hello. I've joined because I need some support. My mother-in-law had a head injury 20 years ago, before I married her son. To most people she seems fairly normal but her head injury is complicated. It means her understanding of the simplest of things take ages to explain. Her speech gets worse as th...