[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thanks for all of the advice. I feel I have a place to turn to now. Thank you all.
I couldn't agree with you more!! However, you should have time off. Have you asked Social Services for a Needs Assessment for Nana, and a Carers Assessment for you? It won't affect your Carers Allowance, and having some dedicated time off will help your own health too. There are a number of other t...
Thanks. My nana is 87, and is completely housenound, due to arthritis. I do everything for her, from making meals, cutting her gardens, hoovering, washing, even cutting her nails. Everything. I can ride the storm, but surely, once they've received my declaration, then they should reinstate my ca. Th...
Hi, I've been a carer for my nana for about 4 years, receiving Carer's Allowance. I have been diagnosed with anxiety disorder, which means I find everyday things difficult. I care for my nana about 50 to 60 hours per week. Since I was diagnosed with Anxiety Disorder, someone in their wisdom at the D...