[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Mum sounds like she is blaming herself without cause. I cannot know what your family circumstances are, but I do know that alcohol doesn't solve anything, and that you can't help an alcoholic, they have to do it for themselves. Has mum ever had any counselling or support? [/quote] Mums stress levels...
. As an alcoholic,sister brought this on herself. Mum should arrange for either a Social Services Needs Assessment or ask the GP to arrange for an NHS Continuing Healthcare Assessment. Sorry but you don’t know the situation and our families whys hows and choices 3 girls All spent years in acute psyc...
To achieve anything in the first paragraph, you have to resolve the second, or just pay someone. [/quote] Thank you. Yes that clears up a bit of what I’ve been looking at on line today. First stop register with gp as a carer... It’s an unusual situation... my sister is utterly incapable of life and ...
Thank you for reading, I am talking about Coronavirus care My mum cares for my sister full time, isolated in an apartment... my sister is 42 but has been psychotic for 7 years nearly all of which was spent in active horrendous alcoholism and very aggressive She is totally non compliant My mum is in ...
when i say that she has a back story i don't doubt she was raped abused drugged and beaten by father boyfriends and bullies and rapists but the spiritual angle of her back story is similar to my own psychotic states... perhaps i should ask her if she understands a schizophrenic concept of analysis o...
I don't know where to start i am in remission from Schizophrenia since 20 yrs after diagnosis my sister and me had a middle sister who had unremitting schizophrenia and was killed by a car when she absconded from 2 yrs in hospital and was 25 yrs old for the past 6 years my youngest sister has been b...