[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Pet, you sound better already!! Guilt is so mean, and we just shouldn't have to own up to it. You are doing the best you can, and judging from what you have said, you are extremely understanding and thoughtful. Your husband is lucky. Use as much support from your family as you can get, and try to...
Sue, this sounds so difficult and complicated emotionally. I don't think anyone who hasn't looked after someone like you are doing has any idea the hard work it entails. Do you or your sister have power of attorney for your mother? I just wonder if this might help (or potentially might be rather dif...
Hi Jemma, This sounds like a really tough situation and I suspect you are dealing with it much better than you think. I feel the key to changing things is your husband - he really should try to reason with your mother or at least talk to her about not coming to the house everyday, or at least ringin...
Hi, I am new to the forum and just learning how to use it. I cared for my mother intensely for 3 years (and more casually for quite some time leading up to that period), and she died in her home 6 years ago. She suffered from early stages of dementia, and kept almost dying but then recovering at a l...