[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
hi Neil,
Welcome to the Forum. Sounds like you are wearing 2 hats and finding a balance between being a PA and a carer to a friend
Members of the Forum may be able to help answer questions you have about supporting your friend and care needs being identified and met.
Hi Lara. Welcome to the Forum. I’m really sorry to hear you have been feeling poorly and undergoing tests. Your GP may have some guidance about how Lumbar puncture can be used and options you may have for follow up. Sorry I haven’t any experience with the symptoms you mention and Lumbar puncture to ...
Hi Elisa. Welcome to the Forum. I’m really sorry to hear that you are spending 3 nights at hospital as well as caring for your mum who has been in and out of hospital. Supporting a loved one and maintaining our own wellbeing can be a lot to handle at times. You say you have recently become a carer t...
Hello Dan. Welcome to the Forum. I’m really sorry to hear about your situation. It does seem yesterday was a ‘bad day’. You could ask your GP for support available for yourself as your partner’s carer. This may also help identify the local support options available for your partner and identify othe...
Hi Jon, Welcome to the Forum. I’m really sorry to hear that your in-laws are suffering with ill health. It sounds like you are looking into options for future care for your sister-in-law. This helps to look at possibilities for care and perhaps consider or re-consider assumptions you are making. On ...
Hi Paul, Welcome to the Forum. You have asked an interesting question and I haven’t personally come across this situation. When I have insurance queries I tend to contact the Insurer, explain the situation and ask if there’s any impact. Maybe other Forum members have experience and can share their i...
Hello Dwando. Welcome to the Forum. I’m really sorry to hear about your husband and that you are feeling lonely. Whilst my caring situation has been very different, as young teenagers my daughters were able to find some support though our local Young Carers. Your GP or Local Authority may be able to...
Hi. Welcome to the Forum. Thank you for sharing how you are supporting your mum and how it is impacting you. I wonder if you there are groups in your county or local area who may be able to help offer ways to support you and your mum. GPs or Local Authorities may have contact details for groups or g...
Hi, welcome to the Forum. I'm really sorry to hear about your husband's recent fall and needing extra support when he comes home from hospital. CarersUK have a factsheet about carers assessments for carers. https://www.carersuk.org/help-and-advice/practical-support/getting-care-and-support/carers-as...
Hi. Thanks for the info. I hadn't realised we could claim during his home visits.