[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Yes spoke to doctors about it and are always there and this has been a few times in the last 12 months and also i have had loads of assessments and 2 of them was with a very nice person from our local carers hub which is part of social, and they know my full history from 14+years ago upto now and lo...
Dad has been given a tablet a good 2 months ago but only started it 5 days ago....DONEPEZIL 5MG at night. The thing is he never gets a good sleep like dog sleeps for the last 5 or more days which is normal for him then he use to go into a very deep sleep which i was told by Dementia UK is very good ...
I have put a few topics on here regarding my dad but i could do with a bit of inside on Dementia which he has had for 4 months. First thing i Don't want to know the signs when its getting worse as i live with him alone i will only be looking for things. Also i suffer with bad depression and would on...
About 12 months ago it went from 14 to 16 which didn't solve a lot but urology says it only makes bladder go into more spasm being that bit bigger but is still another option to a 18 as dad is so easy to insert even with a very enlarged prostate. Was turned off the super-pubic as they said they have...
Thanks for the reply and anyone with the same does help as knowing he is not the only one. Your true we all have the Debris coming out but can see it more when in a tube and yes i can see the same like blobs of it all white flakes. I just want to try to get to the back of it is why more in the last ...
An update on this Topic. We are now when arrives an open end Foley catheter, same as the other one with side holes just the tip is open so better flow so it might move the white flakes just that bit better. Because we have the carers come twice a day i said about the catheter problem and they said t...
Thanks for the reply. Yes dad has been checked a good 4 times in the last 2month for UTI and being they will always show up positive on a dip stick test (which doctors and nurses can't use now with a catheter as will all show yes) so has to be sent to path lab which has been done and number reading ...
Dad has had a Foley catheter for just over 7 years because of prostate enlarged. The last 2 years we have been getting an ongoing issue with a very lot of Debris through a few weeks even just over a week sticking to the inside wall and clogging it up, flushing is a waste of time as pushing Debris on...
It's all 100%done and call off works and pensions and all free as from 2 days ago as swapped over to long time care.
Thanks a lot for advice.
I have another topic on catheter which i will post now.
Thanks all.
I'm awaiting assessment.....yes another one .....so when long time care is set up with a firm i will know the cost as its 30mins each morning x2 as 2 carers so 1 hour per day which the cost will be 7 hours a week on cost. How it works is once its passed over to a firm as had assessment for long time...