[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi bowlingbun , Yes my son has physical, medical and educational special needs. I didn't intend my comment to be particularly controversial, but its simply that personally I don't automatically associated myself with being a carer as opposed to a parent (even though it is patently true). So if someo...
Thanks very much Rosemary_1706 . I had not specifically limited my searches to UK only material, but perhaps "Professor Google" chose to judge what it thought I wanted to see. I will though cast my net wider and follow up the leads you have suggested - much appreciated. Can I ask one further questio...
Hello, As well as being a carer (actually I tend to use the description parent , but that's perhaps a discussion for another time) I am looking to take on a role with my local authority helping to shape (to small degree) policy towards supporting carers. I am trying to find if there is any published...