15th March.
At the cinema? A Monkey's Tale in 1999 :shock:

At home? Ghostbusters was on TV a few weeks ago whilst I was having dinner.
Greenland
Outlaw
No worries :) But no, I'm not. I earn about £40 a week too much, which works out at my shortest shift, but because of the upcoming redundancy I can't drop those hours or else it'll effect it. I did speak to my Union rep about that and that's what he told me. Everything is up in the air. We're all du...
Not claiming anything at all because of still working. Mum gets PIP and Dad gets AA and they both get State Pension but that's it. It will be even more scary to be given 4 weeks notice to leave the property when you are left on your own! This has happened to a number of carers and is the precise rea...
Thanks Chris, Mum gets PIP and Dad gets AA. Tammie ... benefits ? ESA : https://www.gov.uk/employment-support-allowance Old names ... unemployment benfit / job seekers allowance. If Carers Allowance cannot be claimed ... no PIP or Attengance Allowance paid to a parent ( ? ) ... that's your first ste...
It's kind of a thing I haven't thought about because it's all pretty scary. I flat out wouldn't be able to afford the bills. PLEASE contact the council asap and find out whether they will give you any right to stay in the house once mum and dad don't live there any more. Sadly, we have had a number ...
What's ESA, I haven't heard of that one. All these letters are hard to work out sometimes :)

So should I apply for Universal Credit too, or not? Once I have a date I can contact the benefits people again and I'll ask about that ESA to see if it applies.
Hello again, I'm not sure what I want apart from to feel better. I don't want to work in retail anymore, that's for sure. But with my health it would be unwise for me to land that on a potential employer. Right now I have flexibility to leave when necessary, which I try not to let happen unless abso...