[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Our youngest is at nursery 4 mornings a week, so will be looking after her in the afternoons and Friday. Her plan while she's at nursery is to go to the gym (we both joined recently to get fit and help her with her body confidence and self-esteem) and then walk our dogs before going to collect her. ...
Hi, Thank you for all the advice in the past, so yet again I am back for some helpful tips and guidance. My wife, a survivor of abuse, about a year ago became actively suicidal due to a variety of factors, which can be seen on another one of my posts. I therefore had to take time out from training t...
Thank you so much to all that have commented, especially those which went into detailed advice. While I still have some self doubt, think I always will till I have offloaded my baggage, I feel more positive about going back into teaching. I know its going to be tough, but as the saying goes, what do...
This is something that I am fully aware of, but have as yet been unable to afford counselling on a private basis. I'm hoping the Wellbeing service can provide some form of counselling, but waiting to hear about what I am going to be offered. I would love to do something more 1:1 basis, but I either ...
I previously qualified as a physiotherapist, many moons ago. I started training when there was a high demand for physios and as such the government had made loads of new jobs. Unfortunately by the time that I had qualified, they realised that they didn't have the money to pay for all these jobs, so ...
I don't post very often, but had some really helpful people contact me after my last post, which helped me cope and get by. So fast forward about 8/9 months. My wife, is in a much better place having not made any attempts on her life in a long while now, to the point that I am meant to be going back...
She has a sick note that they have verified and is on the system till end of may. Its why I am so confused!!!

Will call them on monday.
Hi, My wife is currently suicidal, having been abused as a child, she is now suffering from Post Natal Depression and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. I have always been the one who has worked, but due to her health I have had to stop and become her carer (and our 2 girls). She is currently under the...
As a male who suffers from depression, I would say yes. Obviously it has to be done delicately. However, when you are in that position, you get in a rut that you need something to drive you to make things better. Mine was being able to provide for our girls. Hopefully the risk of losing you will be ...
Thank you I will put her in touch with them.

I will try.

Simon