She has a sick note that they have verified and is on the system till end of may. Its why I am so confused!!!

Will call them on monday.
Hi, My wife is currently suicidal, having been abused as a child, she is now suffering from Post Natal Depression and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. I have always been the one who has worked, but due to her health I have had to stop and become her carer (and our 2 girls). She is currently under the...
As a male who suffers from depression, I would say yes. Obviously it has to be done delicately. However, when you are in that position, you get in a rut that you need something to drive you to make things better. Mine was being able to provide for our girls. Hopefully the risk of losing you will be ...
Thank you I will put her in touch with them.

I will try.

Simon
My wife is not quite at your level, but I too am going through this at the moment. Its hard, trying to juggle everything. I was training to become a teacher, but had to give that up. Partly because of suicidal attempts by my wife, but more that I emotionally could not keep having to do all that was ...
Thank you again for the comments. What I needed to tonight. Had several from her. I am in contact with my wife's maternal grandmother. Who has been getting a lot of abuse from her daughter. I had told MIL not to be horrible to her, as she is getting old and doesn't deserve it. So she went off the ha...
Thank you. She is currently under our local mental health hospitals community team. So seen by them once a week, the health visitor once a week, Action for Children once a week and being assessed whether she is stable enough for CAT therapy. So overall getting a certain amount of help. Just got to h...
Thank you for the replies.

I was actually meaning me and her mum. At moment, she is in no fit state to have any contact with her mother.

Thank you for the responses.

Simon
For those who have seen my intro post, am currently caring for my wife who has made several attempts to end her life. I don't know what I am wanting from writing this post. Someone who knows what it feels like to talk to would be amazing, but hell maybe just putting this all down on paper (obviously...
Hi, I'm 32, and suffered from my own mental health for many years. However, particularly lately my rock has helped me get through my dark days, so that I am watching our lovely daughters, 18 months and 4, grow into amazing girls. Unfortunately due to her being abused as a child, she suffers from Pos...