Annoyed because... While you are around you will take care of things so he doesn't have to? No available sex? Or...? I think because I won’t be there to pay the bills and take care of things, and because I won’t be buying a house with him and he can’t buy alone. No sex for ages. Apparently I’m too ...
No I’m not disappointed he didn’t break down. I thought he’d not care tbh and say “do what you want”. But he’s stopped drinking so he obviously does want us to stay (not necessarily for the right reasons I know!) yet blanks any talk of therapy. I thought he might be apathetic, sad, worried, panicked...
His reaction to me telling him I’m done if he doesn’t get therapy/sober up was to be “really annoyed”. Weird reaction!
Exactly that really. DH has anxiety, depression, is alcohol dependent, chronic IBS and the list goes on. He is sometimes pleasant and fun, often crabby, snappy, irritable, distanced, indecisive, doesn’t eat and when drunk verbally abusive, paranoid (perhaps delusional?) or gives us the silent treatm...
The middle of the night weirdness or the daytime refusal to eat and confusion?
So today, predictably, it’s a non-conversation because he doesn’t remember and is completely non-understanding of why I’m exhausted. DS is off sick today. I’m working at home and watching my son at the same time. DH is hungover and “tapering” today to stop drinking tomorrow. He has been to the shop ...
In bed wide awake (it’s 2:40am) listening to my husband’s stomach gurgling next to me. Just after 1am he woke me up gagging and coughing, asking for water and saying he was going to be sick. I got up to help him and as I got round to his side of the bed he got annoyed that I had apparently sighed. T...
Thanks Mrs A :) I go to a Spanish class for an hour every Friday lunchtime, there's coffee and cake involved and I make sure I always go. That helps. Other than that, it's 24/7 alertness like you say. DH has been better the last few days with his MH, although his stomach problems have flared up but ...
I don't have any answers I'm afraid but didn't want to read and run. A previous poster suggested the Samaritans. I've rung them and found them very helpful in clarifying my thoughts when everything has seemed a jumble and too big to handle. They may be a useful resource for you. It sounds like an in...
Since I posted on Wednesday he's been absolutely fine with me. Tidying up even and arranging a family day out (it's half term). We haven't been on the day out though as his stomach problems resurfaced yesterday so we put it off to today and this morning he's laying in bed saying he feels awful. So I...