[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you so much for the book suggestion Melly..I will definitely get hold of it..my husband says we and my FIL aren't eligible for social care..had a long chat with my husband today about the importance of validating my feelings...have been scared of my deep negativity re FIL..and have been readin...
Thank you Ian for your words..it's so helpful to hear that I shouldn't feel guilty..am continually trying to support my husband as he is the main caregiver and his Dad doesn't want to go into a home..we couldn't afford it anyway..I dread the times that I'm on my own in the house with his Dad..walkie...
Hello..I am in total sympathy with you..have found myself in a situation I never anticipated - living with my 95 yr old father in law (after a year of living with both my parents in law)..I have been a servant for him (and them both before she passed) and am struggling to find the compassion I need ...
Hello..two years ago my husband's parents moved in with us..today we live with just my husband's Dad...(his wife passed last year ages 96)..I am finding it hard, after two years of 'serving' to feel anything positive about having my father-in-law in our home..I have two teen-age children..our day t...