Thank you for the information. Will have a look, but not sure if severe mental health partners breaks would qualify :-???
Hi, She is entitled to help, but firstly she has to want the help. My Husband has severe anxiety and depression, he also self medicates with alcohol. The GP referered him to the local alcohol and drug therapy service, which he was reluctant to go as was not ready to give up. She also reffered him fo...
Hi All, I am on here for support as it is hard when you have lost the original person you fell in love with to mental illness, can nayone relate? I often feel angry, frustrated, and that I have failed in some way (which I know is not true) I think the most challenging part is knowing when the illnes...
Hi Vicky! I can relate to your situation. My husband has severe depression and anxiety, and I am also to the point where I respond with sarcasm, as one gets very frustrated. I also work in mental health, and he sometimes is more unwell than my residents with paraniod schitzophrenia. I also am able t...