[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Thanks for that advice Matt. I'll look at the suggested reading. I have spoken to a couple of people who have a partner in permanent care and we suggested the group might be called something like 'Moving on' or 'moving forward' but we're not sure yet. They've both found how hard it is to be expec...
Thanks for the reply. So far I've got 4 people interested although who comes is another matter. I haven't secured the funding yet so I guess it will be at least Septemebr before it starts up so if you get any joy before then I'd be grateful if you'd keep me posted and give me any tips! Thanks
Hi I am looking to start a group for Former Carers and wondered if anyone has any advice that would be useful. Has anyone been part of a group such as this and if so what did and didn't work. What would former carers most benefit from? I have some ideas but it needs to be user led. I am looking to i...