[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
OK, I have 4 years until I claim my pension BUT, this is for all those who are in this situation....WHY, when a carer reaches retirement age and they can claim a state pension, does their carers allowance stop? Do their caring responsibilities stop? No, does the person they are caring for stop recei...
My brother in law is very poorly with covid-19. He is in hospital but my sister has been allowed to see him since he was admitted 3 days ago. Yesterday it was confirmed it was the virus, my sister was told she could visit him, but would then have to self isolate for 14 days. So yesterday was probabl...
I care for my husband who receives pip, I also care for my sister who is recovering from having a brain tumour removed AND help my (same) sister care for her husband who has severe Parkinson's and a cancer diagnosis! I feel I'm drowning yet still can only receive one payment of carers allowance...th...