[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Always make complaint through email, when they delete them you can quickly re-send them again and saves you £5 signed for letter.
When sending your letters and evidence of complaints they are now binning them rather than reading them and now apologising as an admin error!!!

Photocopy what you send so you can resent them through signed/recorded delivery as they do not accept email!

We have cowboys at the social work office.
First, time I;ve heard about student carers. Anyone on here one of them? So, how does it work if they are receiving student loans or univeristy grants for maintence/living/course costs and also receiving carers allowance or direct payments do they not conflict with each other?
I don't know the full story however he gets the full 24 hours as they have the highest needs. So, i guess he gets 35-40K pa for each child. He also runs his own newsagency 2 streets away from his house, which shows you can be employed/self-employed as well as getting a direct payment for family memb...
Here is another case that proves employing your family members to care for the vunrable is allowed. 2nd November Praise for Powys Council's direct payments system By Nick Knight A NORTH Powys woman has praised the Direct Payments system which allows more choice and control over her 107-year-old mum’...
It takes 4 working days to send them a letter for them to receive it and process it! I've just found out you can email your complaint I got a reply immediately they said they sent me a letter its been over a week and no letter to confirm receipt of letter! Also they say it takes upto 21 working days...
700 investigations!

How on earth can they do an assessment without consulting yous its impossible? They must have taken your previous assessment and just called it new.

Yeah, ive heard it takes approx 2 years if not 2 and a half years to resolve everything. I'm in year 1!
Just one in five councils have appeals processes for adult social care decisions, research finds Independent Age, the charity that undertook the research, is calling on the government to introduce a statutory appeals process. by Charlotte Carter on October 14, 2019 in Adults Just one in five council...
The temporary cordia service was not for us as most of the tasks that users require is household tasks which is chargeable a £18 per hour! So, they have refered us for a personal budget on a waiting list since last November! You really have to be prepared with dates and results of tests and you need...
Has anyone dealt with their local authorities FOI and Investigations team. It's the team that deals with complaints in the 2nd stage of 3 in total when social workers refuse to give you a service. My question is are they part of the council or a seperate independent company? Also, any success with t...