[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
They have now threatned me with collection agents and debt collectors!

No debt collectors have came to my door or even bothered posting a letter.
Got ripped off by bathroom merchants first they said its only £83 per month for 6 years intrest free then after getting a survey done they said the cost would be £6.2K for a 4 square meter bathroom, then another sub contract company actually done the job (they took 2 months rather then stated 2 week...
Its been 1 year and 4 months and no checks or warnings or investigations have been done. I feel they just set up the direct payments like a direct debit and forget it about it. They did notify me of an early payment! but dont really engage with you like the DWP its less formal. The only correspondan...
Apparantly thats cheap ive been told average is around £23-£25K i guess nowadays people take the piss out of you. When in fact its 2-3 days labour average is £160 in the Uk per day £500 for labour and £2500 for parts so what am i paying £20,000 for a 10 year maintence and product gurantee? I would r...
No, i havent. thanks for mentioning it.

I just got quoted £16K minimum (subject to a survey) to supply and fit a lift thats the cheapest one.
Anyone been down this road looking to get a lift installed its not the one on the side of the stairs its the wheelchair one for a non wheelchair user. Its one like this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BC2ZBUS_Or8 Can you go ahead and purchase under DP and if they come back with anything you can sho...
They are supposed to do checks every 3 months, but like everything else relating to SSD, what they are supposed to do, and what they actually do, are very different! Ive been on it since 05th January and no checks have been done to date. I remember someone on here mentioned they got a check done 6 ...
Do they ask for the money back if spent outwith the plan or do they just remove you forever? Do they give you a warning or 3 strikes and your out?
My mother has been getting DP from the council for 9 months since then no audit checks have been done and it seems they just pay the money in or most likley its a computer algo. Do they ever do audit checks or as I imagine if its only if someone reports you and they receive some sort of tip off from...
Well, how are we supposed to know what was agreed on when a support plan is not in place. I dont think they really check anyway just like benefits they dont check what you spend it on my aunt said they dont do check she has been getting it for over 10 years. I guess they would query it before suspen...