Do people who have a budget from LA have to pay tax and national insurance on the budget they receive per year?
I've got a pip successful application and there's a few online which I will use as a guide.
Good info but I need a template of a successful application to work off of. There asking the following:- Background information (history, current circumstances, hobbies and interests) Meeting Personal Care Needs Social Relationships and Community Activities Employability and Volunteering Personal De...
Hello, Does anyone have examples of support needs assessment documents with it filled in what LA are looking for. I recently found out it's a points based assessment not a needs assessment its supposed to be! Seems to me along the lines of personal independence payment who want to see the need, the ...
Some people get upto £40K per year assistance from local authority but you have to get a needs assessment done. Be prepared with a social care and health solicitor and a self directed support worker with you when meeting social work and take notes. You have the right to ask for another social worker...
I've heard carers along with disabled people gain mortgages when they both are solely on benefits.

Has anyone been down this road? If so what banks accept it. Best to find a mortgage broker/financial adviser?
Thing is they always take the local authority or private care concerns over your own. I even had a complaint upheld, but not in writing, which they still refuse to accept. I've just been emailed that i can make a complaint upto 6 months from 1st complaint response i plan on making 6 complaints pushi...
Hi,

I've just received a letter from social work deciding a full new assessment and review will be conducted with both carers.

will they link the previous care plan and issues with the new assessment?

Any advice?
Its only the care component of DLA/PIP that is taken as income the rest is not i understand like mobility and support group of ESA. Also, some people I heard stop their benefits before an assessment from the LA for support so they gain more budget and hours to help them with everyday needs as you ca...
It's getting terrible the amount of abuse I have had as a carer trying to put proper services into place. I have not dealt with a worse service than the social work office. You have to go through an MP or an agency/advocacy as they quote legislation and send out formal letters to chief officers to g...