Well Chris was it worth £180? Nope...no great answers looks like I'm screwed 😣 She did say that if I set up a.proper registered business and bought multiple houses it might be classed as a business and be disregarded as capital but that's a big if. Would it be worth contacting the DWP to pick there ...
House sold cash buyer wants to complete in 4 weeks. Seeing welfare solicitor week tomorrow in Londinium.
Now to make a list of questions for his £180 30 minute fee...
Had a chat to forbes solicitor this morning. Trusts will not be suitable (although some will tell you otherwise and charge £1000s) and altering the will will be seen as intentional deprivation of capital. He recommended contacting cab about the buy to let avenue and weather it will be counted as inc...
No Chris.
Chris if we ever bump into each other i will definitely buy you a coffea and biscuit. 🎳 bun that is really intriguing. I have 4 kids so moving some of Dads money to them may be an option? I worry for the future financially hence looking at investments. My wife more short term. Let's get a caravan an...
Chris. Thanks so much,learnt more in 5 mins of reading youre post and links than the previous weeks. Regarding BTL thinking of HMO and a guarantee rent scenario. Tax changes are worse for top rate tax payers and expensive homes... 🎳 bun. Probate was sorted last week and property put on the market th...
Im currently a carer for my wife, have been for many years. Bobbing along in a carers bubble. Lost my job,house,physical and mental health is deteriorating. Rent privately, on carers, wife on DLA daughter on top level pip.wife been given a 50% chance of surviving 2 years. 💔 Dad passed recently leavi...