[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Typical of the state in which the NHS is in at the moment, my Mum (86) went to hospital to attend an appointment for corrective laser eye surgery after waiting months for an appointment. When she got there the hospital was unable to treat her because the laser device IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH WHEELCHAI...
The links shown are probably the best place to start.

Were the injuries sustained during his forces time?

Is there any financial support from them at all such as forces pension?

There are special conditions attached to forces pensions in cases of illness so you might want to look into that also.
If you visit the website BROADBANDCHOICES.CO.UK you can see what's available in your area. Subscriptions with a data limit are a thing of the past, and you can get decent no limit subscriptions now for a decent amount. There is no excuse for slow speeds these days..though some rural areas are still ...
Dear ADMIN, please correct the title of this thread.

It would be nice to get a careers allowance of course...
Go see a solicitor for advice.
Yes..all good comments. Thank you. We are on the case at the moment..ours also seems to be one of the homes switching over to an external delivery system rather than cooking on the premises, with a new menu promised soon. CQC is an option if needed. Maybe Jamie Oliver as standby.. They did take acti...
A sample of mystery stodge served up.. it shows what many homes are getting away with.. "A plateful of what looked and tasted like mashed potato. No salad garnish or anything else present !!! I asked a staff member what it was meant to be but they were unsure what it was. Apparently "Cheese and Pota...
Agreed, mystery “soup”, stodgy or fatty and sugary stuff served up in a haphazard way...all the wrong stuff and very little or no choice in advance.
One would also expect these homes to have the highest level of hygiene ratings too but this is also not the case surprisingly.
:angry:
Anyone else experiencing or noticing poor/shoddy quality of meals being provided to receivers of care in care homes? Lost count of the times I have asked "what's that?" when meals are brought around to my Mum. Are there any legal requirements anywhere? Is there any organisation supposed to monitor t...
As mentioned by another poster, the hospital is not allowed to release a patient into an unsafe environment or where adequate support/care is not present. You can try and insist on a care package being in place prior to him returning home. That includes placement of adequate equipment, i.e. a suitab...