[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
You might want to also visit the ageuk (https://www.ageuk.org.uk) website as there are lots of documents and tips you can download and study.

Its been a great source of information for me whilst trying to sort out care problems.

Good Luck.
Many of these copycat tablets are very limited in what they can do and looking at the price you might be better to buy an iPad or iPad Mini with some kind of robust case and /or holder. Also they are not directly compatible with what family may be using if they wish to communicate. There are already...
My Mum is in a Nursing home, Dad is still living at parental home with support of a carer.
Hello Anne_2007. Sorry to hear about your troubles. Dealing with Cancer is already enough without all the complications and poor support you seem to have suffered. All the best to you and your Husband. I just thought I would mention something, it would be wise to check if your skin condition is not ...
Mentions on the news today about patients with Dementure and Alzheimers's, but the restricted visits are affecting ALL elderly people with family in Care or Nursing homes. My Parents, both in late 80's, got to see each other for the first time in months in a pokey room full of spare beds (it was rai...
Unfortunately Care Homes don't fall under the new rules announced. Many of us are in the same boat with elderly parents getting anxious and going downhill. Until the so-called ministers stop spreading untrue information about testing in care homes and the availability of testing material (let alone ...
Care Home residents have been seriously let down. Care Home owners of course don't seem to have lifted a finger regarding the sourcing of extra PPE or test facilities for staff or residents. Leaving it all to the NHS and the local manager. ..and then this... On a recent outpatients visit to the hosp...
I have to agree that a lot of the stuff that has now been 'agreed' by No. 10 is pretty irresponsible. This on top of some of the terrible decisions (or in most cases NO decisions) taken on other aspects of the situation. You just have to sift through snippets of information here and there and base y...
Looks very much like a scam. You could phone Iceland to ask.
There was a good item on Radio 4 Today Programme this morning about Dementia patients in the current situation.

Probably available on BBC Sounds or iPlayer.