[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you so much for sharing this CarsonGrey_2006, difficult conversations are always really challenging and this is such a thought out way to approach it. I am sure will be so useful with other carers.

Best wishes

Meg
Hi Louise_2006, Welcome to the forum! Thank you for sharing your experience, there are many people on here looking after their parents and this is a good place to share experiences (and frustrations!) I don't know if you've had a look around the rest of the website but there's lots of information an...
Hi Everyone, Honey Badger and thara_1910 - thank you for sharing so much for sharing how you think we could build a kinder society that would support our mental health. And thank you susieq for sharing the Kindness thread, some really lovely things shared. I just wanted to share some of the great ti...
The theme for this year’s Mental Health Awareness Week is kindness. We wanted to share a bit more about why they chose this theme and why it could be the most important week they’ve ever run. One thing that we have seen all over the world is that kindness is prevailing in uncertain times. We have le...
As you may know this week (18th-24th of May 2020) is Mental Health Awareness Week with this year’s theme being kindness. We wanted to start the week by sharing with you the different support available to you to look after your mental health and different ways you can get involved in Mental Health Aw...
Hi Andy1710, Welcome to the forum and thank you so much for sharing your caring story, it sounds like an incredibly hard situation. I know you will find lots of carers on this forum who can understand your situation and share your experience. You also have such a wealth of caring experience to share...
Hello EILEEN_2005, Welcome to the forum and thank you so much for sharing your caring story, it sounds like an incredibly hard situation. I know you will find lots of carers on this forum who can understand your situation and share your experience. Please do have a look around the forum and find the...
Hi Amble_180612345, As CloudyGal kindly mention we have a helpline and I would really encourage you to get in touch when you have time. You can call our helpline on 0808 808 7777,we have just extended the helpline hours so it is now open 9am-6pm Mon-Fri with a higher capacity to answer calls. You ar...
My lovely husband died 12 months ago today. Much missed by all of the family 💔. I can't even say how I feel. He's at peace, away from this dreadful pandemic. That is a blessing to be honest. Although if he was fit and strong he would have been my rock throughout. Hi Pet66, Sending best wishes to yo...
Happy to help, hopefully you will hear something back soon :)

Thanks

Meg