[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I can’t thank you all enough! Just talking and finding out things really helps. We do have power of attorney for finance but still waiting for the health and social care. Just waiting now for Ss to do capacity and dols assessments. I am filling in the attendance allowance form then will apply for Ca...
I have the paperwork now for attendance allowance.
MIL gets pensions. I don’t get anything since giving up work. My husband is working so relying on him.
That’s easy nothing.
If they put in place the day centre and restbite I should be able to cope. Think I need to man up and stand up for myself more.
I’ve just gone over it. Omg it’s a mine field. What would you advise? They have told me to apply for Carers allowance to
They have said about direct payments. From what I understand they pay my MIL then she pays me. Do any of you know about this?
Social service visit went well. They are coming back next week to do another assessment. They are going to arrange for her to go to a day centre and some restbite. She has got to have an financial assessment done. Is there anyway I could move some of her money? She hasn’t got over £23000 but is not ...
Ok thanks for that.
Hi all. I’ve got social services coming today. I’ve listed everything I do and things that happen. Is there anything else I should do?