Hi Jenny it went ok I remained calm. It was about my lateness as I thought. I mentioned my wife and that I am her carer and have been struggling. He was sympathetic and said I should of told them earlier about it. I have requested Flexi time which would work that if I'm late I make the time up at th...
Hi Jenny thanks for your posts. My wife has had depression since she was 18 she's now 47. She had an abusive and neglectful childhood. She is amazing to be here living really for what she had been through. 7 years ago she was attacked by 2 males as she was walking home from work. This trauma has cau...
Bowlingbun as soon as Friday is over I am looking into getting outside help. My son didn't want us to get outside help, but I will do it for his sake. My kids are my world I would never make them do anything that they don't want to do.
Thank you for replying I really appreciate it. I haven't told my employer that my wife is Ill and I'm her carer. I suppose I keep my private life to myself. I was afraid they would look at me differently. I don't look for help I try and do it on my own and my son who is amazing. Guess I have been fo...
Hi I am new to this site. I have received a letter today from my employer saying I have a disciplinary meeting on Friday. It doesn't state what it's about. I am assuming it is for my lateness. I am a carer for my wife who has chronic depression, OCD and dilusional thoughts. She can not be left alone...