You have been a good friend to this man, well done. Now is the time for you to move on. As you have somewhere to live lined up, I would strongly suggest that you set a date for moving out, and tell his sister, otherwise it could drift on. Thank you for that. All of my friends think the same and I k...
Hi Adam, Not sure what your profession is or was , but if you are struggling to find employment have you considered care work either domicillary or residential. There is a definite shortage of good male compasionate carers out there. and you would be snapped up. I would consider that part time mayb...
I have found somewhere to live already at a reduced rent and I have enough part time jobs (Bar work, Dog running, cleaning etc) lined up to easily cover rent and food for a few weeks whilst I work to get into a kitchen job. would income support stop immediately as well? The man I look after can only...
Hello all. Ive been the live in carer for four years for a 64 year old man left only able to use one side after a stroke and dependent on me for everything except using a fork or cup or phone, hes become very angry and bitter and i dont want to do it anymore. He's an old friend so ive been getting C...