Hello, I'm at a loss. My partner, when recently ex due to the difficulties, has a diagnosis of borderline personality disorder and Adhd. He also has experienced extreme paranoia that presented like psychosis. But I noticed some patterns after being with him for almost two years and I'm wondering if ...
I will give that list thing a go. He is definitely trying, we've discussed it before and he finds certain aspects of being in a relationship difficult, he has always allowed his impulses to guide his choices especially when he is feeling particularly critical of his self image and is always seeking ...
Thank you for those bits. I looked at some support through an iapt service but the services time just doesn't match my work. I have a long work commute and long hours. I think I worry that I'm letting myself be a punching bag purely because of my friends unhelpful comments. So that definitely makes ...
Thank you for replying both of you, really appreciate it. I'm 26 and he is 22. His ups and downs, and when I'm trying to express something that he's done to hurt me it's a struggle. He gets very self critical and tries to run away from it. Just being able to speak to people who have been through it ...
Hey all, I just need some support because I feel alone quite a lot. My boyfriend has a diagnosis of borderline personality disorder, ADHD, and possibly bipolar (but it's been difficult to diagnosis) and it wasn't until work said it, I didn't realise I'm basically a carer for him when his mental heal...