Getting a needs assessment If you think you, or someone you know, needs help to cope day-to-day, the first step is to get a needs assessment from your local council. Thanks for the info. We have had something similar I think as we had a wet room fitted to our council flat. Would having a needs asse...
Max, it sounds like without someone giving her a lot of help, she couldn't live alone? In this case, she should have a Needs Assessment. Didn't the person doing the Carers Assessment mention services directly for her?!?! That is correct, she could not live alone. The person doing the carers assessm...
HI Max, in that case, when did she last have a Social Services Needs Assessment, and you, a Carers Assessment? Or does she have over £23,000 in savings? Hey! I am unsure when she las had a social services needs assessment, I am unsure if she has ever had one. I had a carers assesment last month. Sh...
bowlingbun wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:58 pm
Tell us more about Gran, and we might be able to make a few suggestions.
My nan is relatively fine for mobility, however I do the shopping and washing up and cleaning of the house etc. She has mental health issues and needs someone with her majority of the day and every night.
Hey all, I currently care for my gran and have done for the last few years. I have been in and out of work the last year but never earning over £300 a month and have been claiming Carer's allowance for nearly a year. I have been offered a job internship for a company, it would be 35 hours a week and...