[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you for your replies. It’s great comfort that I’m not being unreasonable. My step daughter was here about a fortnight ago & is returning in about 10 days, so little time for her to ‘ grow up’ - she’s has always been a difficult ‘child’ to her parents & I suspect she will always be so. I will t...
Hello -it’s been quite a while since I posted on here. From my first post it was about caring for my husband who is severely disabled. Since then things have taken a turn for the worse. He has been diagnosed with high grade Neuroendocrine Carcinoma - a rare & aggressive Cancer. He is receiving end o...
Hello Ann Welcome to the forum! I'm sorry to hear about your husband. Neuropathy is nasty - G has it one leg which impinges on his transferring. I've only been a member for less than 24 hours and i found new friends already. Everyone is so supportive and they know what each of us is going through. P...
Hello Melly & Helena I’m trying to fathom out how to send separate replies on this forum - so hope you don’t mind getting a joint one! Thank you both for your support - in the few hours since I have joined this forum, I feel stronger in making decisions to do things for me. I’ve applied to do some v...
Hello Mrs K Thank you for your support. I suppose I do feel lonely - this caring is a lonely business and I do feel if as if I’m alone dealing with this. Reading other people’s post make me realise I’m lucky so far. If I’m totally honest the biggest disappointment is that since we’ve been married we...
Hello I am new to this forum & Im 69. My husband who is 76 has had multiple physical problems over the years and is currently chair bound. he can transfer from chair to indoor scooter to bed & vice versa. We both lost our previously spouses to cancer and we married almost 3 years ago. Since then his...