[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
But now the politics after Matt Hancock's announcement moves to affect all over 70's .. all 7+ million of them .... in isolation for 4 months ..... So many whose lives depend on their Carers whether they be family or professionals. This has so not been thought through ... or maybe it has and this fe...
So grateful for all your support here. So much accrued wisdom. Thankyou I look after my husband alone ...always have done ... from necessity. I have one daughter who lived and works abroad. My other daughter reitterated yesterday that she has enough going on in her own life to find any time to help ...
Hi Caroline That must be so difficult for you to try to come to terms with. Stroke is a shocking event to experience not just by the one who suffers from the stroke. It is a life changing event. My experience when my husband had a stroke was much like Dusty's. Exhaustion, confusion, anxiety, lack of...
Thank you for your support and replies Bowling bun et al. I never thought about physically recording what is happening on my phone. On one hand it seems like a awful drastic way to behave. But what a great idea when it comes down to proving something is/has happening to those who think you exaggerat...
Hi! I don't really know where to start .. I haven't been on a forum before. My husband has vascular dementia .. and other problems. I have been his Carer since 2010 although the last few years have seen a marked deterioration in so many ways. I have been coping just about until a few months ago. He ...