[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Does she live in her own home alone, or with family? Lives with family Is her home rented? Owned outright Does she have over £23,000 in savings? (Yes/No) YES Who currently manages her money? Husband, who is in hospital recovering from pneumonia and fluid overload Does anyone have Power of Attorney?...
My grandmother (aged 94) will ask me the same things over and over again. For instance, she will ask me "Where am I?" in the middle of the night and "I need to sit up in order to live my life" which makes me fear she has dementia, despite the fact that other family members refuse point blank to have...
( No political party currently exists which would prioritize us. I had a look online for the phrase "Carers Political Party" and could only find one reference (which says a lot) https://nhaparty.org/our-policies/our-2017-manifesto/2017-social-care/ However, (although this will be formally confirmed...
There is one aspect of the election that I agree with and that is "GET BREXIT DONE" however that is a discussion for another time as that one policy has sucked out all the life out of political discussion, therefore I have decided that when the candidates come a knocking (and if they do not I will g...
I am so glad to hear that I am not the only person who has mooted the idea of a strike, but can understand why people are so reluctant. The reason I suggested a strike is that if 750,000 people can march on London saying "BREXIT IS WRONG" and then a few months later members of the Cabinet who have a...
My name is Harry and I am resident in the county of Ceredigion in the west of Wales. Although I have been a carer for my grandparents since 2005, it is in the last six months or so (following a move to a much smaller house due to financial requirements) that I have began to feel that "officialdom" h...