[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you for the replies. It does help somehow to know I'm not alone. I feel guilty because it's so much worse for them – they've lost more than me, they've lost their mobility and independence. Friends are supportive but yeah, most of ours are around the same age as us and they don't really unders...
Hi, I joined a couple of years ago and at the time didn't really post, but I've been struggling a lot lately and I guess I'm just trying to find some support. I am a carer for my other half, he has been unwell for a while but just recently got diagnosed with ME (chronic fatigue syndrome). It's been ...
Hi Jenny, thanks for responding. Yes, he's been referred to a gastro consultant, and they ruled out chrons and ulcerative colitis. They're planning on more tests but don't seem to know what it could be, he's got to have an endoscopy down his throat next :/ He used to be really active before he got s...
Hi, this is my first time on here, I wanted to join as I've been struggling recently with feeling isolated. A bit of background about my situation. I'm 27, work full time and live with, and care for, my boyfriend of 5 years. His health is complicated - he has issues with anxiety and depression, whic...