[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I'm sorry to hear you are having a tough time atm. That isolation and loneliness thatyou describe feels familiar to me from when I was a single Mum with 3 pre school children. But your situation is obviously far different in terms of your daughters needs and that must be emotionally draining and ups...
Thank you for the kind words and suggestions to all who replied. It is comforting to know that there are people who have had similar experiences and whilst the circumstances are different from one case to the next, I am sure the range of emotions are pretty similar. Mine flip between resentment, fea...
Yes Jenny. My sister is my priority here And you are right to point out that the Kidney cancer treatment was nephrectomy followed by Sutent and then pazopinib (.? Spelling of that one ) seeing as they poisoned her and left her with a perforated bowel they are just as harmful as chemo and can be but ...
Thank you for the replies. To answer a few questions.... My father is in denial, we do have a palliative team involved, including a social worker. They have pointed out to me that “people have the right to make poor decisions about their own care” He has been assessed for capacity recently ( in orde...
Hi I’m new here. I am currently caring for my 76 year old father who has Dementia and end stage prostate cancer. As he is sole carer for my 9 year old half sister I have moved in with them both to look after both of them. So um yeah it’s complicated and hard work. My father has refused to allow for ...