Ps Jenny Lucas. You have made me smile. When you said about everything being against her. My husband said to me, why do you think she had to move house cause the neighbours were horrible to her, fell out with her Sister, was bullied my siblings when she was young, her mother in law talked about her,...
Thanks for your wonderful, helpful replies. Wow, at times I think it's me, making these feelings up in my mind xx I am going to try some.of your suggestions. I am very lucky that I have a wonderful husband who tells it like it is. He knows what my Mum is like and has seen it first hand. When I look ...
Thanks Bowlingbun. it has been this way for so long I do t know what to do. I am scared that she will fall out with me, cause issues. I have tried to some extent before. She tells me I have changed then is quite nasty with her tongue. I know I just need do it. Can you tell me what else worked for yo...
Oh thank you so much for your advice It is a constant situation. I think it's just about to get better and then it starts again. May I give you some examples so you may understand better. At the start of October she decided she wanted a dog and found one. From that date she continually contact me to...
No physical needs really, it's all emotional and mental. She is very needy in this way because of her anxiety.

I don't live with her but very close by.
Hi. My Mum is in her late 70's, lives close but alone. I am a working parent to a young child. We have a close relationship but it has it's difficulties. Mum is controlling in her behavior with me. Feels she should never have to ask me for anything, I should just know! She talks in a way that often ...