[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you all what sense you make. My son text( the new talking) me last night and I text back so they are coming to ours for dinner today. As you said he’s trying his best it’s just so different than my way( involve and invite parents to ours) but whose right and whose wrong . I think you’ve answer...
I always loved Christmas but today has been really awful . When your feeling low it doesn’t take much to knock you down. I went to visit my dad in hospital today and whilst there my son sent me a photo of his 1st xmas dinner he had made for him and his partner. He had told me that he was spending Xm...
Hi Judy, Like you I’m quite new to this forum. My situation is different to you but I to care for my elderly dad. He’s 85 and like your mum has lost most of his hearing and also needs care through the day. We have carers in 5 times a day to see to his personal care but he is really totally dependent...