Yep, will speak to college tomorrow and ask them to type me a letter. They all seem very vague on Carers, as if any qustions that arise are unheard of... I'm sure I can't be the only one :S
Thanks for your reply, college haven't messed up the form. The course really is classed as Full time! :/ 13 whole full time hours. I don't know what to do for the best now. I have started typing a Mandatory Reconsideration letter, if anyone could have a quick read and advise? Thanks in advance. To W...
My letter requesting a Mandatory Reconsideration? Any thoughts? To Whom It May Concern, RE: Claim for Carers Allowance; Disallowed. I am writing to ask for a Mandatory Reconsideration, following a decision made to disallow my claim for Carers Allowance. This decision is wrong. You state that my cou...
Hi, Thanks for your reply, College completed and stamped a form stating my exact hours already. Their issue surrounds the Full time box being ticked. I was advised over the phone on Friday to reapply and ask college to tick Part time. My head is spinning trying to figure out what to do for the best....
Hi, I was looking for some advice regarding claiming Carers Allowance whilst studying as my recent claim has been disallowed. I am at college for 13 hours a week, I have no independent study. I do not attend a placement. My course is classed as Full time as students under 19 have to attend Maths/Eng...