[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Has anyone had there December payment yet ?? Had no letters nothing Just called social security Scotland to enquire about December supplement payment (region Falkirk). Was told on phone that payment will be released on 14 December and should be in bank account by the 19 December. Anybody who has no...
Just called social security Scotland to enquire about December supplement payment (region Falkirk). Was told on phone that payment will be released on 14 December and should be in bank account by the 19 December. Anybody who has not received payment by that date should contact social security Scotla...
Received first Carer supplement on 1 October, still awaiting the second supplement payment due in December. I normally receive payment on a Monday, I presume it will be the Monday coming up 17/12/2018 , as the following Monday is Christmas Eve 24/12/2018 which I know isn’t going to be paid then. My ...