[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I'm glad the tenancy and rent issue won't be a problem at any rate. Good luck with the rest of it. All I would say is that, though you are clearly a very good kind and highly supportive friend, DO, sadly, be aware that sometimes those with substantial mental health problems just CANNOT be helped to...
May I just raise a separate issue, which I think you urgently need to check out. Have you signed a lease for the privately rented flat? If so, please read it carefully again, as you MAY find - as it is standard in most tenancy leases! - that the tenants are 'jointly and severally liable' for the WH...
Hi P What a good friend you are :) Most of what you ask can be answered here https://www.rethink.org/carers-family-friends/what-you-need-to-know/nearest-relative "Nearest Relative" is a legal term in the Mental Health Act and can be different to "next of kin" After you've worked your way through th...
Hello, I am hoping this is the right place to get some specific help, as I find myself in quite a complicated situation regarding the care and serving the best interests of another. My name is 'P' for now, as I am a bit reticent to give away any personal or identifying information in case somehow it...