[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I haven't been told what is in the care plan Chris at the time it was made my mum was been sent home to die and that's why I said I would stay with her and accept 4 care calls a day. Sorry Jenny I think we are at crossed wires I was looking at a team of carers to provide care lnot 1 person. A friend...
I haven't been told what is in the care plan Chris at the time it was made my mum was been sent home to die and that's why I said I would stay with her and accept 4 care calls a day. Sorry Jenny I think we are at crossed wires I was looking at a team of carers to provide care lnot 1 person. A friend...
I get what your saying Jenny. And this is my point Chris 2hrs a day over a 15 hour period surely is not care? A friend of mine was part of a 24/7 caring team which was paid for by direct payment. I just feel that I along with other carers are shafted into placing their loved ones into homes against ...
Hi newbie (2nd) post. My mum has had a shitty time since October when she fell out of her wheelchair breaking her hip and wrist. Needing a blood transfusion, nearly dying from a heart attack and low blood pressure. To be then discharged to have to go into rehab after 48 hrs at home. She somehow cont...
Your welcome. And ... welcome to CarerLand ... wherein HALF the 7.8 million inmates are on The Street ... close / at / below the official poverty line ... an occupational hazard for most ! Mother ... PIP and ESA ( Available for work group ? ). Reads as if a fresh assessment may be advisable ? Looki...
Hi Carrie ... welcome to the canteen. Others will be along to post their own observations. Purely on the finances side from me. Mother ... social tenant ... rent paid in full ( Without Housing Benefit ? ) ... PIP paid ( Under state retirement age ? ) ... through Universal Credit ? ESA mentioned ......
Hi I guess I've been lucky throughout my caring role but feel that my future is now looking bleak. My mum was injured at work when I was 4 so really I have lived a life of caring for 38 yrs to some degree. My dad passed away 25 yrs ago, I am an only child and my partner isn't geared up to be a suppo...