[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi is anybody able to clear this up for me my partner has had a letter for nhs telling her not to leave the house for 12 weeks she’s classed as high risk during This coronavirus pandemic. Now I’m a key worker and when I ask the question at work should I be going in because my partner is high risk I ...
Ok thanks will get straight onto them,
Hi I’ve recently reduced at work to care for my partner and new born baby, my partner still works but reduced hours and receives high level pip. We went to the job centre to apply for universal credit and all seemed fine our earning are low and dont have loads of savings seem positive My partner als...
Hi my partner has a condition called ataxia Telangiectasia A T

Yes she has been put on DLA high mobility and middle rate care

Social worker has provided caters to go in the home
Hi finding this bit tough lately me and my partner had a baby back in October since baby’s been born my partners balance has been really affected she has a rare serious medical condition that will only deteriorate. I’ve been told by midwifes,health visitor, social workers that she cannot be left alo...
Hi I'm currently not a carer but been advised to register as a carer for my partner who has a form of ataixa who recieves middle rate care higher mobility, I work full time and feel I need to reduce my hours or maybe give up work as weve just had a 5 week old baby and I'm finding things really tough...