[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Taking up BB's point, it might be worth checking with the London School of Tropical Hygiene to see if being seen by a doctor there might give 'clues'. A friend of mine's father was in hospital a while back with something that NO ONE seemed to be able to diagnose. It even became a 'challenge' to the...
Hi Rachel I only know of ME 3rd hand but I understand it may be long term but not neccessarily lifelong in that most people do recover over time so there is hope. I can think of anyone on here currently with it so young, but I may be wrong. Have you been in contact with the ME association? https://...
Has he ever been seen by an expert in tropical diseases? I'm wondering if he developed something whilst you were in South America that isn't recognised here? Hi bowlingbun. Thanks for replying :) Yes we did try that route. I thought it could be something he contracted in Brazil potentially, but the...
Hello I'm 25 years old, work full time in an exciting but demanding job and I've been caring for my fiance who has M.E for three years. We have been together for five years, met at University, where he was perfectly healthy and ready for life. One of the things I always admired about him was his pas...