[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I love ❤️ that term a helicopter 🚁 I’m going too call them that the next time they visit When they ask what I mean I will gladly tell them. One of the brothers has a very Lonely sad life as his own family have no time for him and treat him like he dosnt exist I have a natural caring out look I can’t...
I care for my husband for 15 years he has two brothers that come when they like. I make them tea and sandwiches sometimes I make them a dinner My problem is Why would they not suggest taking my husband out for a walk or a coffee whatever They come and tell him everything thing they do and where they...
I thought as I got older I would be loved and cherished My Son and daughter and there families live in the uk I have been caring for there dad my husband 15years it wasn’t hard at first But now I’m slowing. Down and getting frequently tired 😓 On a visit 3weeks ago My daughter in law wanted my husban...