My Mother in Law has recently been diagnosed with probable Vascular Dementia, and she has started to whisper in normal conversation...and at other times she speaks normally...that quiet I cant hear what she is saying......is this a common thing with Dementia? We are new to all this and finding it ve...
MIL does still owns her house....and its very unlikely she will ever go back there...
Jess, Im here for a different reason...my wifes mother has got dementia …...but just want you to know we are thinking of you....

Gary and Lynn...
Thank you...and sorry for the confusion …...Im Gary...my wife(who joined this group) is Lynn...we are looking after Lynns mom who is 89 in January 2019...to be honest it is becoming a nightmare for us both...we are both mid 60s...I am recently retired and Lynn works Mon-Tues-Wednesday so I look afte...
I must apologise...when I looked there was no replies....I had no notifications and just checked and would like to thank you for the information and welcome.
Wow...so much to ask.
Gary.
Just like to say hello and thank you for having us.... Only fairly recent for us, my wifes Mother has got dementia and was unable to look after herself so she has come to live with us...been here about 5 months and she is steadily getting worse.... You all deserve a medal, we didn't realise how diff...