[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi GrannyAnnie yes sounds like you are in the same position as me just chomping at the bit for our vaccines.

Thanks for your reply and kind words.
Xx
Hi just wondered if anyone you know who has MS have had the Covid Vaccination yet and if so which one were they given and did they have any side effects.

Thanks
Julie
Thanks Chrissy and Melly I’ve had a good nights sleep and am feeling a lot better today. Thanks for your kind responses.
Julie x
Hi All please ignore the last posting I did. I am just having a bad day as I’m sure all of you have experienced. I realise that there are thousands of other people who probably need and are justified to get the vaccine before me. I will just wAit my turn as everyone else has to. Think things are jus...
Hi all, I know I’m not unique in asking for a vaccine but my husband is 74 with ms and I’m his full time carer. I’ve shielded him for nearly a year hardly seeing my children and my grandchild. I’ve been diagnosed with severe arthritis and am waiting for an appointment to see about a hip operation. I...
Hi Steve Yes I am still unclear about the vaccine priority. My husband is 74 years old disabled with Multiple Sclerosis, I am his full time carer on carers allowance and am 65 years old. I hope that I can get the vaccination at the same time that my husband gets it as I will have to accompany him to...
Hi everyone , sorry if I have to have this simplified but I an 65 years old no my husband is 74 years old disabled with multiple schletosis . I am his full time carer and get carers allowance for him. When he is vaccinated for Covid am I entitled to get it at the same time as him . Hope you can help...
Thanks Melly that answers my question I thought that was the case but it hasn’t been very well communicated. Take care
Julie
Hi just wondered if anyone can clarify something for me. My husband and I are the only ones in our household and I am his full time unpaid carer as he has MS. Under the new rules am I able to bubble with my daughter as I am the only adult in the household who is not disabled.

Thanks
Thanks sunny disposition.