dad came home tuesday :D
Dads awake normally all night coughing.just gotnimtoslerp. night observation lady screamed are hou awake abd i said he jystgone asleep then she slams door closed
After seeing how bad nursing homes are better take dad home.very difficult to find good nursing agency. So many agency workers hospital scary - need to do subcutaneous fluids at home but lot nurses don't do it again difficult finding agency....been nearly 3 months ago helping dad. Constant Mouthwash...
Lots medical emergencies while being in hOspital. Blood pressure too high or heart beat too high or infection very scary. Lost all movement being in bed too long and incontinence. gSwallowingb dangerous unable to jdoink properly. Hospital Gave us list nursing homes said they All would dbeeasier suit...
5th cycle infdction. mjm wsnrs take dad home. dads want to go home. but if theres medical emerggency back in hisputal. famiky want to look at nursing homes to compare options. in meantime dads misersble here in hospital while famiky and hospital try and put things in place.
Ive been begging for fluids dad as he struggles with eating and drinking. they said they didnt want to overload him riskfluid in his lungs, now he has kidney damsge znd a anothr infection. please pray for dad to fight this infdction
Hi you never know whats round thd corner# do ad much ad you csn now...go on a holiday/a cruise, mord fsmily meals, celebrate everythkng ie birthdays, christmas, easter. take lotsa pics and videoa on yourphone. organise a family portrait. get the entire family togethef for s bbq. write their life sto...
I ferl like i want to campaign for relstives to visit sick relatives more. in othrr countries they camp by the bed. if all the patients were visited more they would have better outcomes. food for example is left infront of them and taken away wether its bern eaten or not-wether the patient is malnut...
So hes lost loads weight,unable to chew or swallow propetly, dentures dont fit as hs mouth has shrunken. now unable to walk after brjng bed bound, requires nebulisers to clear his chesg ftom the pnrmonia he had. continues to have infections after his life threatening sepsis, now requiree constant ox...
Hi as a full time carer j get very needy on my girlfriend. her boundaries means she takes off several weeks xmas, easter and summer-this keeps her sane. her protected time is exactly that -