[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi, I have no idea if this is so in your area, but it might be worth contacting your local council to see if they can help supply equipment for a vulnerable person as opposed to an older person. They might have suggestions or pointers to people who can give you appropriate advice. Also possibly via ...
Dear Wendy, I do hope you get in touch again. Perhaps it is important to bolster your own health to improve your resilience. Because I am not sure how much capacity you have to action dealing with organisations as I suspect you are already running on empty. How to do this? If possible can you book a...
Dear Julie I am no 'expert' on this and I would readily say that everyone's experience of the caring role is different, so to for the person needing care. Both your father and yourself find yourself in a difficult situation. It sounds like your father is so frustrated and depressed over his change i...
As you are getting attendance allowance, he would be eligible for carer's allowance, depending on the number of hours he provides care for you, I cannot remember the minimum figure, 30 hours? Any way if you apply this would then not only provide some useful funds for extra costs, but if necessary pr...
Dear Leonie It was quite stressful just reading your description of your life. The caring role/s we find ourselves in cause all sorts of emotions to surface and what you feel is what you feel and quite normal given the situation, after all it might surprise you we are only human and not super beings...