[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Did the letter do any good ?????
Answer.... No
I got my invitation thanks but as I am a fulltime carer i can't afford to get there and get someone to take over my care duties ....
If a carer is lucky enough to have a break do you think it will make everything ok IF a carer is lucky toget a break they still have all the other problems to come back too, lack of money !!!!! My partner has physical and mental health issues one of which is social anxiety she can't cope with strang...
I would love s break but I can't find anyone willing to work 100 hours a week for £66 to cover for me !!!!!
It's not rocket science the support carers need is FINANCIAL support !!!!! something the government is against. We don't need someone telling us what we should eat or what we should do to keep us fit... If the money was there i am sure we are intelligent enough to make those decisions ourselves....
Instead of organising these events they should be organising a march on parliament !!!!
Of the government hadn't closed as many places for people to go we might not be as lonely..
What makes it worse is if you see what the government give foster carers....
Hi can anyone give me some advice
I am a full time carer for my partner who has physical and mental health issues.
My farther now needs full time carer as he has dementia. Can I claim any carer allowance for him or do i have to look after both on the one care allowance.
Hi Amanda
If you would like to chat sometime let me know. As a carer i know haw lonely and frustrating it can be. I have been a carer for seven years and at time it feels more like a life time.
Ian