[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I’ve just applied for one online with the council. I’ll post about the experience when it happens. I recently went to an event at our local Carers Trust centre and they seemed to be very useful. I’d get on their website and register with your local centre and see what support you can get? Good luck 😉
Hi everyone. I posted ages ago and have been through the mill a bit so sorry I didn’t respond to your kind messages of support. We now have a diagnosis of fibromyalgia for mum on top of stroke and heart failure. We live together and I still find it very difficult dealing with her. I’ve been trying t...
I recommend this website: https://www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/ To access all the guides you have to subscribe which is about £20 for a full year. I’ve used their guides every time I do mum’s applications and they take you through the full process including appeals. Definitely don’t give up- you’re ent...
I’m really hoping you’ve been away or got it booked. I totally relate to everything you’ve said and I’ve finally found the steel to go away longhaul over Christmas (which I cannot stand!). I’ve prepped mum and grandad for months - he’s off to my aunts (the one thing she does do each year) as far as ...
I’m usually the one who does the support and advice but now I’m just feeling paralysis and anxiety. I work full time and I’m an only child. I have ADHD and recurring depression. I have shared care of my grandfather who has vascular dementia but still living independently for now - the only person I ...
Hi sorry to hear about this issue you’re facing. Please check out the ACAS website especially re your legal right to request flexible working. The whole idea is to enable people to continue working while juggling other aspects of life like caring. They can only turn you down on specific grounds and ...