Hello I’m going on a trip with my fiancé today but I’m really worried it’s going to make his anxiety worse. He says there is no option not to and that not going is giving in and will make it worse and I know that’s true but I’m worried that by forcing this it’s going to end up with him having a pani...
At the moment I can’t really say anything about how I feel as it always leads to making the situation worse.

I don’t think I have heard of relate before and I’ve though about couselling before but don’t really know where I would start.
It’s not that I don’t want physical contact it’s just that it has to be on my terms. Sometimes I just have days where just someone touching my arm can make my skin crawl. Me and my fiancé have always had the understanding that some days I need more space than others. This doesnt detract from how muc...
Hello I finding it hard at the moment to cope with being pushed away and rejected and generally being made to feel like I’m the enemy. My fiancé’s mental healt is at a big low point right now and at the moment most of the time when I try to suggest things to help I get snapped at and accused of thin...
Thanks for replying I’ve tried asking him why he won’t go and he can’t explain he just says it’s just to much pressure and even the thought of it is almost to much. The last time he managed to go I did take him and went in with him which was the only way he could manage it, but now as his anxiety ha...
Hello I’m really struggling at the moment coping with my fiancé’s anxiety and depression. It’s been bad for a while and he was starting to get help but a couple of months ago helost his job and everything has spiralled from there really. He has had thoughts of seriously harming himself before and wh...