[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I'm not a single adult therfore won't be entitled to any reductions.

My son is awarded DLA. no I haven't heard of the Family fund?

I only just learned that as a carer you get consessions on days out tickets etc...
THANK YOU

MY SON IS AGED 12, THERFORE IM UNSURE IF WE WILL BE ENTITLED TO ANT REDUCTION IN COUNCIL TAX.

WOULD I BE BEST TO CONTACT CARERS HELPLINE?
Will the carers advice line advise me better?
Autism/ADHD
If I take any rental income into account, then this would take me over the £125 a week. I dont want to be over the threshold and have to pay any monies back.
I have read this, but I cant see where it clearly states the information I require?
Can anyone advise me please.....

My son receives DLA and I am his main carer. Am I entitled to any reductions to my council tax?

He does not use a wheelchair.

I have read a few posts on here, and notice that some others have received reductions and banding ranges changed.

Thanks
Good Afternoon Im hoping someone can advise me correctly? or advise me who to contact. My situation is.......I am an employee and earn £400 per month and have been furloughed for the past year - earning £400 per month. My son is under 16 and received middle rate DLA. I am his main carer and I receiv...
Its not a civil penalty Chis ( Im not sure why I didn't get a civil penalty) I think after reading the article, you get a civil penalty if there is not a case for prosecution ? They obviously think that there is a case in my circumstance to offer me an administrative penalty which is 50% of the over...
I already know what carers advice has stated in the email. It seems the only way to get help and advice is to seek legal advice, and this is going to end up costing me! I either accept the £1492 administrative penalty, or I do not..... which it might go to a PF and lead to prosecution with a crimina...