Its not a civil penalty Chis ( Im not sure why I didn't get a civil penalty) I think after reading the article, you get a civil penalty if there is not a case for prosecution ? They obviously think that there is a case in my circumstance to offer me an administrative penalty which is 50% of the over...
I already know what carers advice has stated in the email. It seems the only way to get help and advice is to seek legal advice, and this is going to end up costing me! I either accept the £1492 administrative penalty, or I do not..... which it might go to a PF and lead to prosecution with a crimina...
This is what I received from carers advice today: Dear Nicola, Thank you for getting in touch with Carers UK. I'm very sorry to hear that things feel so difficult just now. We are not legally trained here, but understand that the rules around penalties changed around 6 years ago and the the minimum ...
Thanks, I have tried calling Carers advice today, but its only open a Tuesday/ Wednesday. I have emailed them all what's happened, so fingers crossed they reply to me within a few days.
Im hoping someone can help/advice me. I have been caring for my mother who has recently had to move in with myself, husband and children. In August 2017 I started working for my husband's company as it is growing and he needed assistance with administration, invoices, appointments, telephone busines...