[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you all. I think he may be two points short. It will need some investigation. And his willingness to cooperate!
My husband has finally received his PIP decision. He'll get the standard rate for mobility (£22.65 a week) but will not get help with daily living needs. Not enough points for the latter. I don't know whether there's any point in appealing. Is the appeal process as soul-destroying as the assessment ...
I went - it was great - came home - no problem. All that grief and anxiety for nothing. Thanks for your encouragement, Jenny.
I feel like I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't. My own gastritis/acid reflux/whatever is in turmoil now - great burning pain in my stomach from all this. I have to learn not to be so affected. But I AM going (to see a live broadcast of The King and I). Hopefully I'll calm down once I'm there a...
Thank you all so much. I booked the ticket and today he is guilt-tripping me about it. 'You have made me feel so nervous, have destroyed my peace of mind etc etc'. What you're all saying is very sound advice. I just hope I can implement it. Before his illness all was fine. I did my thing, he did his...
I sometimes feel like a prisoner. My husband is quite nasty when I want to go out in the evening. This is a rare event, and only when the thing I want to go to is only on in the evening. Today he said 'you'll be sorry some day'. He still spends the day lying on the sofa and nobody can tell him other...
You know, I'm going to wait and see what they decide. Then I'll fight hammer and tongs if need be. Right now I have enough stress getting used to my new situation.
Yeah, that's the problem. He was 63 on that date. I will search as you suggested. There's something wrong with this rule.
My husband is 68. He's been on DLA for a long time but now has been made to apply for PIP. My question is: if PIP is for people of working age, why should a 68-year-old man have to apply for it? When I phoned them, they said 'because he was on DLA, he's eligible to apply for PIP.' Can someone please...
Yes, I'll do that. Somewhere it says people born after a certain date in 1950 have to apply for PIP. Can't find chapter and verse right now but it seems ridiculous to me that they're making a 68-year-old apply for this awful benefit. When I spoke to the independent assessor on the phone and patientl...