[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Milly thanks for the advice, I will speak to someone tomorrow but don't really see away out of it except get a line to pay the cards off, but the interest is sky high. Yes I should tell her but I can't it will takes months to get her back on track and it will totally ruin Xmas and my daughter doe...
Hi all Have you lied to your other half? Mine had a bad turn this year suffering from a personality disorder and extreme depression. Which causes her when bad to be suicidal. we had a few money issues and she stupidily got some credit cards out to cover us. We where paying them off but things kept b...
Hi I've been a carer mentally for my other half for about 8 years, also helped my child through some complete nightmares and her life being nearly destroyed, which has had lasting affects. I also have some physical problems my self, so can not get out of house often to clear my mind. Being stuck in ...